SOME OF OUR CORPORATE TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT CLIENTS
From our library of tried and trusted original training
resources developed over the years by our own
specialists Peak Activities Ltd can draw upon hundreds
of excellent exercises ( indoors and out of doors ) which
have been researched and developed here over a period
of more than 25 years by our team of CIPD chartered
training & development professionals.
- Some of our development
trainers : Tony Kendall, Caroline Farnes,
- Steve Charles, Andy
McLean & WIng Commander Pete Daughtrey
- Because our team includes our own senior
- management training consultants & several
- experienced specialists,
we naturally have a lot of tried & tested
- and well-resourced outdoor team problems
and tasks that have
- been developed and researched here
over more than a decade.
- At our base, Rock
Lea, we have a library full of tried and tested
- and well audited training activities
& problem solving exercises
- ...backed up by rooms full of specialised
- and equipment. Unlike some firms who
trot out the same old
- training exercises from one course
to the next, we will take
- time to make sure the exercises we
pick out for your are
- relevant & appropriate. Many of
our exercises are exclusive
- to us - having been developed by our
- Different initial team problem solving
tasks can last from as
- little as
15 minutes. More complex sophisticated
- lasting all
day long can follow ... which can be the
- our popular 3-and 4-day duration
team development programmes.
- A v.
simple ice-breaker !
We have some
excellent classroom facilities available for delegates.
Hotel and conference
accommodation for clients seeking serious training events.
- Problem solving
for more light hearted activities
- The various problem solving
tasks referred to above have
- sometimes been modified for
use as fun-filled "get out of that"
- type inter-team competitions
forsyndicates working through
- series of tasks & problems
on a "round robin " basis.
Police Officers attempting to
our free standing crate stack record
a familiarisation & sites visit !
- We have a number of places where such
- non-machismo tasks
can be undertaken, including an
- exclusive training site on our
upland farm estate overlooking
- the magnificant Hope
and Edale Valleys ( illustrated
- The ways these reviews are run is critical
to the success of serious training.
AS FEATURED ON RADIO
& NATIONAL TELEVISION !
- Below : A training group Enjoying a
variety of indoor and outdoor
- based problem solving tasks on a specially
- Team Building for Transco BG
- It is often easy to build in themes
into your tailored programme.
- For example when we ran a project for
the Chief Exec. of our
- regional tourist board, the whole day's
activities and the lunch menu
- all related to the client's vision-sharing
messages for the day.
- OUTDOOR PROBLEM
CAN BE A GREAT TOOL
- FOR DEVELOPING GOOD
- WITH YOUR INTERNAL
& EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS...
Lloyds Bank held an event with us where the theme of the seminar
was electronic data transfer, and we were told they were delighted
with the results of a challenge and special Treasure Hunt which we
tailored especially or their guests.
- See what
the customer care boss of a leading healthcare
had to say
about our tailored programmes....
When Lufthansa and Steigenberger Hotels arranged a day of activities
for their top 100 UK accounts to promote the use of Cologne as an
international hub airport, we simply transformed the parkland around
Chatsworth House into a map of Europe with groups of travel agents
chasing all around the place solving puzzles and product elated the
u.s.p.'s of the sponsors. It was a great success. The winners prize
was a weekend in a top hotel in Davos ! Our clients reported
excellent increased sales as a direct result of their corporate
hospitality investment with us.
thank you letters
Process Skills Development...
OF CORPORATE CLIENTS USING OUR SERVICES...
from NHS Supplies Human Resources Director...
A QUOTATION... e-mail us !
- A complex problem-solving and route finding
- task for a syndicate on a team development
- event for Bosch Orginal Equipment,
- Command tasks can be based in a variety
of environments, such
- as on crags,
on water, underground,
travelling over hills, through
- woodlands, etc. Our team of safety
technicians are always close
- on hand to make sure everyone is looked
- If macho-looking exercises aren't your
thing, why not look at less
- frightening ideas such as Treasure Hunts
on water, on foot, on
- cycles. If well managed and structured and organised they can
- all have similar outcomes in terms
of boosting teamwork,
- communications, leadership and other
management & team
- process skills.
- The key message is to make sure that
if you are serious about
- training you need to build in serious review sessions and talk
- well in advance with suppliers who
have a grasp of what will
- and what will not work in different
situations for different kinds
- of groups
with very different needs and aspirations.
- If you have a suitable budget and would
like to spend some time
- talking to one of our training specialists
about your organisations'
- aims and objectives we look forward
to hearing from you.
- Please telephone us on 01433-650345
to discuss your needs.