.....Unique Events & Corporate Hospitality Management
ENDORSEMENTS FROM TWO OF OUR PRESTIGIOUS CUSTOMERS......
...Chatsworth Estate Deer..........
- " Standing out from the herd ! "
- Below is an example of a unique corporate entertainment
- day designed & run jointly by Peak Activities' Iain Jennings
- for the VIP clients of two world-class customers...Lufthansa
- German AIrlines & Steigenberger Hotels.
- Lufthansa German AIrlines and Steigenberger Hotels ( the leading 5 star
- European hotel chain ) joined forces and approached Peak Activities Ltd
- to organise a sophisticated unique "fun day" corporate event & inter-team
- challenge event for some of their top 90 UK corporate accounts. Following
- permissions from His Grace the Duke of Devonshire, we came up with a
- carefully crafted & innovative event based in Chatsworth Park designed
- to promote Cologne as the new hub site for corporate air and travel, and
- promoting Steigenberger Hotels as the first choice for corporate hospitality
- & conferences in their numerous European hotels.
- After an eventful day involving mountain bikes, river-crossings, treasure hunts,
- Scalextric car racing, and other inter-team problem-solving exercises, followed by
- a banquet in a specially erected marquee at nearby Chatsworth Park - Mark Spivey
- from Steigenberger Hotels agreed all our weeks of careful planning and investment
- had paid off in spades. Mark afterwards sent us the following kind endorsement : -" Dear Iain, On behalf of all my colleagues from Steignberger Hotels and myself I would like to personally thank you and all your team for the excellent fun day that you organised for us at Chatsworth House. It is not only the day itself that one readily reflects upon, but also all the meetings and preparatory work that you carried out for me and my colleagues from Lufthansa. I hope the event has given you ideas for setting up more of these excellent events for German companies. We are looking forward to our next event in the Peak District with you." Yours sincerely, Mark Spivey, STEIGENBERGER HOTELS - U.K. SALES MANAGER"
- Lufthansa' sales staff wrote many encouraging
- letters of thanks including the following : -
- "Dear Iain,
- Please extend our Lufthansa's thanks to all your team
- for what proved to be a very successful day for Lufthansa
- and Steigenberger Hotels. So far we have only received
- most favourable comnments regarding the day.
- We expect increased bookings and awareness of our
- products over the coming months as a result....I would
- like to extend our thanks from everyone concerned as we
- certanly enjoyed the whole day. Once again many thanks."
- Passenger Sales Manager
- Lufthansa German Airlines"
- OUR THANKS TO SHIREBROOK COMMUNITY SCHOOL'S GOVERNORS, STAFF & PUPILS
- Peak Activities Ltd's directors would like especially to take this opportunity to thanks the staff and governors
- of Shirebrook Community School who went out of their way to assist us on the above project when we
- combined a free residential personal developmenet field trip funded by the Steigenberger/Llufthansa project for
- a party of youngsters and staff from the school with training leading up to the youngsters successfully helping us
- staff and manage many of the checkpoints and controls which were needed to run the Chatsworth event.
- The youngsters were all superb and impressed everyone....so much so we later went on to arrange a project
- filming for the BBC with them alongside Sir Christian Bonington for BBC Schools television.
- In particular we'd like to thank John Young who was the Head Teacher of the school at the time for his support
- and co-operation in this matter...and Jon Burton Head of PE. The youngsters were extremely professional and
- had a great time helping us to look after the VIP's from all over Europe. They helped us all achieve a real
- WIN : WIN : WIN situation for everybody concerned....which is what we believe good planning & negotiating,
- working collectively and good citizenship is all about.
- Other combined events which Peak Activities Ltd.
- have successfully run for joint clients over the past
- 25 yearshave incuded assignments with I.C.I. and
- Fairclough Engineering ; joint training workshops for
- Lucas Western Inc. (America) and their suppliers ;
- combined events for NHS Health Authority Chief
- Execs...joint training events for staff from Robert
- Bosch GmbH and Lucas Aerospace Industries
- ...and many others.
Please phone us if you'd like us to sit down with you and discuss how we could organise a unique event for your next product launch, conference, sales meeting, or social get together. There is normally a charge to cover our time involved in attending pre-event planning workshops and holding meetings to design bespoke events & to prepare detailed statements of methods.
- Click to see loads more client endorsements from
- delighted corporate hospitality and training clients...
| return to main web index | clients list | corporate hospitality opportunities |
| more case studies | endorsements from other corporate customers | A-Z index |