OUR STANDARD CONTRACTUAL TERMS & CONDITIONS of BUSINESS : .
.....This is web page http:www.iain.co.uk/terms.htm It sets out Peak Activities Ltd's Fair Trading Policy &our Standard Terms & Conditions of Business ( Revised : 1st July 2009.) which apply to all bookings made after the 1st July, 2009. ....click here for a booking form.
Peak Activities Limited's Fair Trading Policy Statement...
Brochures & website accuracy...
- If you are booking a corporate event on behalf of a company or group of people, please ensure
- you have offical authorization before booking anything with us - or you could become personally
- liable for any subsequent charges incurred.
What's included in the fees we charge...
· All necessary tuition and supervision to run the event you've booked.
· Site access and entry fees for caves, etc.
· Equipment lists, joining instructions, maps, etc.
· The costs of researching and setting up your event.
· Use of all necessary instructional / training equipment & resources.
· Hire of all necessary specialised personal protective equipment & clothing required.
· The services of a Peak Activities Limited staff member on call throughout your event.
· VAT, where applicable, at the current rate ( currently 15% )
· All activities are automatically insured under our £5 million Public and
Third Party Liability Insurance cover ( see specific notes below ).
- · Accommodation fees, meals, drinks, bar bills, meeting room hire fees, etc.
· Transportation to and from the event from your home/place of work.
· Car parking free of charge. Teas & Coffees.
· Hire of walking boots, skis, sticks, cagoules, tents, etc.
· Pre-trip briefings and briefings at your premises.
· Transfers to and from railway stations, airports, ferries, etc.
· Detailed course notes, folders, course slides and aides memoires.
· Additional meetings prior to the event or after contract agreed.
· Post course evaluations & benchmarking sessions.
· Prizes for competitive events such as Treasure Hunts, etc.
· Intellectual property rights or copyright transfers of images, copy, etc.
· Provision of tutors who can speak specific foreign languages fluently.
· Polaroid & Digital photographs and videos of your group's activities.
- · Special screen printed T-shirts, jackets, ties, bags, etc.
- Special requests...
- Where special requests such as special diets, specific room locations,
- named tutors, start times, precise finish times, a particular facility at a hotel,
- specific activity sequences, and so on are an important factor in the choice of
- a holiday, course, programme or corporate event, we must be advised in writing
- when the booking is made so the request or requests can be passed on.
- We try to please, but cannot always guarantee accommodation of such
- requests if they are not specified clearly in writing for us and agreed by
- us in writing as part of your service level agreement...which is part of our
- contract with you.
Excursion costs & pre-booked meal packages...
- It is not always the case that excursions or meal packages which are offered in our
- brochure or website are cheaper than buying the same arrangements locally. It's often
- the case that these facilities are offered for the convenience of being booked, reserved
- and paid for in advance. The cost of any unused meals, facilities, teaching or other staff
- resources etc. cannot be refunded if, for example, a party turns up with less people than
- they have booked in.
- Minibus transportation provision for youth and school parties...
- Once you've arrived at your base of operations under your own steam, minibus or
- coach (and in some instances car ) transport with a driver is usually provided as part
- of all of our "open events" on our adults fixtures list. However, it is NOT normally
- provided for any youngsters' bookings or for groups which have arranged to arrive on
- specially tailored events with their own school/youth group approved transportation
- ( minibus/coach ). If you are bringing youngsters and have not been quoted for
- transportation, please do not assume it is included. If in doubt - call us & cross-check.
- We can easily help arrange coaches and minibuses if we're given sufficient notice.
- Most of our events and services open to the public and many tailored events are
- costed strictly on the basis of there being a minimum number of participants and
- a maximum number (pax) for the event to operate. In the case of public
( open courses ) we will advise you as soon as possible if there are not enough
- participants to run an event. In the case of private bookings you should please let us
- as soon as possible know if your group is likely to have fewer people or many more
- participants than you originally planned and booked. You will then have the choice
of either booking another alternative event with us, getting another quotation for
your revised numbers, changing your departure date at the appropriate additional
cost, or cancelling the event. In the case of a cancellation the agreed minimum number
of participants at the time of booking will be used to calculate the minimum cancellation
fee due plus the costs of any administration fees.
Meals, training facilities and accommodation costs...
- Unless we have specifically quoted for and agreed in writing to book and pay
- for your accommodation fees, meals and/or the hire of your training rooms, all
- non-residential groups are responsible for paying for their rooms, meals,
drinks, newspapers, bar bills, training room hire in hotels, breakages, etc.
- Peak Activities Limited cannot in any circumstances accept liability for groups'
- bar bills or drinks, etc. ordered during meals, etc.
- All our events are automatically covered by Peak Activies Ltd's Combined Public,
- Third Party and Third Party Liability Insurance. This provides cover for single claims
- up to £5 million in the event of claims arising from our negligence. Copies of our liability
- insurance certification is available to customers on request. Our insurer brokers are
- now Jardine Lloyd Thompson and Profile Insurance Services (Sheffield).
- In addition clients may wish to purchase extra travel insurance to cover themselves
- against Personal Accident Injury & Cancellations. You may wish to put in place
- extra insurance which includes adequate cover for activities such as roped rock
- climbing and abseiling and caving and potholing if you are booking an event that
- includes these activities.
- Guests and delegates are responsible for the safety and security of their own property
- and equipment such as cameras and videos. We cannot be held liable for accidents or
- problems or claims arising from thefts, losses, damage to...or failure of equipment
- which we have not provided ourselves or through our agents (e.g. clients own bikes
- being damaged or stolen, or, say the failure of, say, a guest's own bike's brakes or
- structural failure of a delegates' own climbing harness, ropes, etc.). For that reason
- we always prefer to use our own kit insofar as as possible with novices groups.
- We operate a 24-hour emergency duty officer/duty tutor system, and the emergency
- contact number for this service will be provided once your booking is accepted and
- processed. The duty tutor will help you in case of sudden illness, accidents, thefts, etc.
- on your event / course or at home. Our liability in this regard however is restricted to
- making local phone calls, seeking medical attention on your behalf, calling the police,
- giving general advice and arranging taxi transportation etc. The costs of any further
- assistance required (such as long distance car transportation, long distance phone calls,
- and so on) must be born by the clients or their delegates.
- We reserve the right to publish any photographs or imagery of groups or individuals
- taking part in our events that our staff may take. We also reserve the right to publish
- and attribute any kind unsolicited comments we may be sent by you or your associates.
- If you object to being included in photography which may be used to promote our products
- and services, you should please notify us in writing in advance or before the end of your
- Any customer's requests us to keep personal or other information confidential will be
- respected insofar as possible - except if that information relates directly to an important
- safety issue or an accident report or insurance claim. We thus reserve the right to inform
- our staff of any disclosed illnesses, or matters relating to accidents and safety reporting
- Peak Activities Limited is a signatory of the Peak Charter and is committed to conserving
- natural resources. Our approach to looking after our National Parks is characterised by
- the phrase "Take only photographs, leave only footprints". We hope our customers will
- assist us in this worthy mission at all times. Insofar as possible we only use paper from
- sustainable commercial forests where two or more trees are planted for every one felled.
- Some of our activities could be potentially very dangerous indeed if not skillfully
- managed by our highly experienced and qualified instructors. Safety must therefore
- be paramount at all times and all our guests and customers must accept that the
decision of our staff on the ground must be deemed to be final and must be accepted
- at all times by our clients if our insurance cover is to be valid. We can accept no
- responsibility for incidents or occurrences arising from failures of participants to
- follow clear instructions and/or accept and/or respond the reasonable requests and
- directions of the appointed leader & authorised tutors.
- For the same reasons, at the time of booking we must be made aware of any known
- medical, physical or mental disability that would make affect the ability of anybody
- in the party to understand and follow the safety instructions and decisions of the
- authorised leader. It is the responsibility of the person signing the booking form to
- take reasonable steps to elicit in confidence from their party members information
- pertaining to any medical conditions, behavioral, emotional or mental conditions, etc.
- which we need to know about.
- For the safety and comfort of our staff and guests who are non-smokers,
- smoking is not permitted inside Rock Lea or in any of the training rooms
- or inside the minibuses or coaches we use. Time is usually set aside in
- programmes, however, to allow smokers time for a smoking break out of
- doors from time to time. Hopefully this will not inconvenience any smokers
- in your group too much.
Bad weather & severe conditions...
- From time to time it may not be safe nor possible to do some of the activities
- planned for a programme because of inclement weather conditions, such as
- flooding in caves, excessive wind or lightning on crags, deep snow or ice on high
- moors, no wind for sailing, and so on. In such conditions, clients will be consulted
- and kept informed...but the decision of the senior staff on the ground must be
- considered to be final - and an alternative activity of equal value will be
- provided insofar as possible. No refunds can be given if the weather dictates
- that it is not possible to undertake or continue an activity for such reasons...or if
- the alternative offered is not accepted...or if bad weather prevents clients from
- reaching their rendezvous points and meeting up with their instructors/trainers.
- Clients will always be encouraged to consider bad weather electives and plans
- when discussing programme content with our staff.
Late arrivals & delays...
- If and as and when clients or delegates turn up late for sessions for any reason,
- we will try to get them to their instructors if possible. However, in the case of
- groups setting out for underground trips, sessions on the high remote moors, etc.,
- it may be impossible to catch up with the group. It is policy not to wait more than
- 15 minutes for latecomers if we don't know why they've not turned up. No refunds
- or alternative activities can be considered if clients or their party members fail to
- make it to their rendezvous points on time.
- From time to time our key staff may become ill, bereaved or injured through
- circumstances beyond our control. In such unlikely eventualities every possible
- effort will be made to find suitable replacement staff to enable your event to go
ahead as planned. However in the case where no suitably qualified replacement
- is available, it may not be safe or legal to go ahead without them and so we reserve
- the right to cancel the event or remaining part of the event and refund all tuition time
- fees applicable ... or offer our clients an alternative start date at no additional cost.
- We cannot accept any claims for any additional compensation in such circumstances.
If we are late for any unforeseeable reason, such as vehicle breakdown, accidents
- or rescue callouts, our liability and compensation shall be limited to a maximum
- figure equivalent to the value of the instructional time lost, calculated on a pro rata basis.
- We cannot be held liable for consequential losses such as the costs of accommodation
- or food or transportation costs.
Substitutions and transfers...
- Some of our staff can speak a number of foreign languages including French, German and
Italian. However, not all of our staff speak foreign languages. It is therefore a condition of
booking that, unless otherwise agreed in writing, all teaching will be undertaken in English
- so ALL guests booking our services need to be able to comprehend basic English. Where
required, we can arrange for foreign language speaking tutors to help look after overseas
visitors, at extra charge. Please let us know prior to booking if you have any uncertainty
regarding the ability of any of the people in your party to safely communicate with our tutors
and directing staff responsible for looking after them.
Standard Terms & Conditions of Business and
Fair Trading Code of Conduct for 2009 et seq.
Our contractual commitments to you...
- In conjunction with our "Important Notes" these are our Revised
- 2009 Standard Terms and Conditions of Business. Your contract is
- with Peak Activities Ltd. Our registered office is at "Rock Lea",
- Station Road, Hathersage, Hope Valley, Derbyshire, Peak District
- National Park, United Kingdom, S32 1DD. Telephone 01433-650345
- Fax 01433-650342.
- These standard terms & conditions of business cannot be
- adjusted, revoked or rescinded unless in writing and signed
- by two or more of Peak Activities Ltd's executive directors.
- We will arrange to provide you with various facilities and services which form
- part of the event you are booking. Before a booking is confirmed and a contract
- comes into existence, we reserve the right to increase or decrease brochure,
- website prices or otherwise previously quoted prices and fees.
- Your booking with us and acceptance of our terms is deemed to occur when you pay
us money for our services, when you ask us for a VAT invoice or pro-forma invoice,
- and/.or when you sign a copy of one of our booking forms and it is accepted by us
- and the booking is confirmed in writing by e-mail or a letter in the post or a fax.
- It is only then that a contract exists between you and Peak Activities Limited. If you
have issued a purchase order as part of the process of raising funds for paying for your
booking with us, please note that we only accept bookings on the strict understanding
that our terms set out in this document have to supersede any terms ( written or verbal
or sent by e-mail) which you may have issued or implied or may try to issue subsequently.
Changes before the start of your event...
- We hope and expect to provide you with all the services we have confirmed to you
- in writing at the time of booking. However, we do not have direct control over
- sub-contractors, freelance staff and hotels, etc. so we reserve the right to alter
and adjust arrangements accordingly. However, in the event of what we consider
- to be MAJOR CHANGES we will endeavour to advise you or your booking agent
- as soon as is reasonably possible if there is time. We consider major changes to
- include a change of venue, a downgrading of accommodation, a price change, reduction
- in staffing levels, change of activities, and so on. In the event of a major change we
- will offer you three alternatives:-
1. Accept the change (at an additional cost if applicable).
2. Purchase another available event from us.
3. Cancel your event with prompt refund of all monies paid less any
cancellation or administratrive charges incurred.
- We will not be liable to compensation if we are forced to cancel any event as a
- result of situations out of our control such as staff illness, accidental injuries or
- death, transportation maintenance problems, war, fire, break-ins, civil unrest,
- severe weather, acts of terrorism, and so on.
If we cancel your event...
- We reserve the right in any circumstance to cancel your booking for any reason.
- However, we will not cancel your booking within two months of your start date
- unless it is for reasons beyond our control. Cancellation charges will not be made
- against you if we cancel for reasons not involving you, such as another outbreak
- of Foot & Mouth Disease or Terrorist Activity.
Dealing with complaints...
- We certainly hope that you will not have any complaints, but if you do have
- any problems or difficulties we hope you will bring them to our attention
- immediately so we can help you there and then. However, should you not
- be able to sort out a problem or complaint amicably, you can take the matter
- up with the regional tourist board - or (in the case of an event under their
- aegis involving under 18's ) with the Adventure Activities Licensing Authority
- & / or the Health & Safety Executive.
Our commitment to you for your arrangements...
- We do not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by the
- negligence of our management, staff, agents or volunteer assistants.
- We will accept liability for matters which arise as direct result of our
- negligence and/or breach of our contractual duty to exercise care in
- making arrangements for you, including any acts or omission of our
- suppliers, employees or agents and sub-contractors. Further, we will
- accept liability for any negligence or omission by our suppliers whilst
- they are acting within the scope or in the course of their employment
- to provide any service or arrangement forming part of the course or
- programme that you have booked with us, including any claim involving
- death, personal injury or illness.
- However we do exclude responsibility for losses or damage arising from
- thefts or loss or damage to property left in minibuses or in or around our
- operational sites. Sealed envelopes can be obtained for the safe keeping
- of cash and jewellery.
We very strongly suggest clients take out our optional insurance cover to
- protect against theft or damage to items such as cameras, videos & watches.
- We are not liable from any losses or thefts or damage in hotels, inns, guest
- houses pubs or camping sites....which will have their own arrangements for
- dealing with any such claims.
Loss, theft or damage to our property...
- Clients are expected to look after our kit loaned to them at all times.
- Excluding normal wear and tear, the company reserves the right to
- charge customers for the full cost of replacing any items of our property
- which are lost, stolen or damaged whilst entrusted to customers.
- This includes loss or damage to items such as compasses, video cameras,
- mountain bikes, OHP's caving suits, rucksacs, jackets and transceivers
- used on some of our courses.
Intellectual property & copyright...
- In paying to hire or use our equipment and resources during their stay
- with us, there is no implied transfer of any copyright or intellectual
- property rights to our company's copyright teaching materials.
- All rights are reserved on all our copyright materials such as
- treasure hunts, team training exercises, photographic images, and so on.
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff and their training.
- We are committed to on-going training and part of this includes us
- sometimes involving the recording of telephone conversations.
- Please write and let us know if you object to being recorded.
- This contractual agreement shall be governed by English law
- and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Your contractual commitment to us...
- Events open to the public are always fixed-price events.
- Training events for private bookings can be either fixed-price
- events or may be billed on an hourly basis. Private booking
- customers should first decide whether you want to retain us
- as your retained consultants ( billing you for what work we do
- for you on a monthly basis according to our published fees for
- consultancy work) or whether you want us to act as providers
- of specific serviceson a fixed-price fee basis.
- For consultancy work may be asked to sign a letter of engagement and execution. All fixed rate bookings must be made in the manner described below :-
Booking a fixed price event...
Paying us the balance of your fixed price event...
Making changes to your course/event booking at your request...
- If you wish to change any part of your booking after the balance invoice has been
- issued by our office, this can be done (up to 56 days prior to the start date) for a
- charge of at least £50-00 per person, subject to availability and any any additional
- costs incurred. If you wish to make any changes within 56 days of the start of your
- event, then this will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation
- charges will apply.
Cancelling sports & informal corporate events & programmes...
- You can cancel your event's booking at any time if you wish.
- However, if you or anyone in your party decides to cancel the
- event we must be notified of your decision in writing please.
- Insofar as is possible, the person signing the booking form
- should also sign the cancellation letter. By "letter" we mean
- a posted letter or a fax carrying an authorised signature.
- We regret we cannot accept an e-mail messages or telephone
cancellations. We suggest you send any posted written notifications
- of cancellations by recorded delivery so you'll have proof of our
- definitely receiving your written cancellation.
- The following scale of charges will be payable depending on when
- written notification of the cancellation is received at our offices which
- are open from Monday to Friday from 9-00 am to 5-00 pm.
- · Prior to 56 days from start date...................... 50% of total cost of event
· 39 to 56 days from start date.......................... 75% of total cost of event.
· 22 to 38 days from start date...........................85% of total cost of event
· Less than 21 days from start date....................100% of total fees payable.
- The start date is the date on which services are first due to start being delivered.
- For open courses and sports courses this is the day of the start of the activity.
- However, for corporate events which may involved staff planning, this includes the
start of services within the service level agreement such as pre-event planning meetings
- and pre-event briefings, time spent meeting with sub-contractors, advanced hire of kit,
room hire bookings, etc.
- If one or more people in a private group cancels, this could in some instances necessitate
the group's booking being cancelled if the event was quoted against a minimum number
to book. Because of this, we would most strongly recommend that all group leaders
and individuals booking with us should take out some sort of travel and cancellation
insurance cover - which will protect you against having to cancel your event through
illness and other unexpected eventualities such as being called for jury service, etc
....as well as offering extra cover against personal injury, family illness and/or death.
- Cancelling tailored corporate events, training & consultancy projects...
- In the case of fixed-price consultancy assignments and private corporate projects where
a considerable amount of preparatory work and resourcing of facilities may have been
- undertaken by our senior staff prior to a cancellation being received, and/or where other
- profitable contracts may have been turned away in the meantime, we reserve the right
- to charge 100% of the total fees payable if a client cancels an event at any time after
- it has been confirmed in writing in the manner outlined above. Clients may also be
- charged, in addition, for any additional work which we may have been asked to do since
- the fixed price assignment was agreed. Our published consultancy rates will apply
- including disbursements for all completed phone calls, faxes, visits, meetings, travelling
- expenses, subsistence, etc. See these rates published on http://www.iain.co.uk/fees27.htm
Transferring of Bookings...
- If you wish to change your whole booking to another date, we are willing to discuss
making alternative arrangements. We reserve the right to cancel your booking and
- start again or make an administrative charge to cover any additional expenses or
opportunity costs incurred. If no alternative dates can be agreed upon, we reserve
the right to treat the change as a straight cancellation and charge cancellation fees in
the usual way (outlined above).
Declaring any pre-existing medical conditions...
- It is a strict condition of your booking that you set up a suitable mechanism to determine
- and then declare to us in writing in advance of the event any known medical, behavioural,
emotional or psychological conditions that might somehow affect the safety of ALL those
in your party and those working alongside them. For example, serious asthma, epilepsy,
diabetes or aggression / challenging behaviour or heart disorders.
Before the event starts we reserve the right to ask to see a signed health form from the GP of
any person/s in your party with any suspected health problems that could cause risks during
their stay with us. If someone passes out unconscious deep inside a cave and the supervising
staff are unaware of any problems such as Diabetes or Addisons disease, life threatening &
other serious problems could ensure...including the insurance cover of the patient being
- Our insurance underwriters quite reasonably expect us to be fully informed in writing
- at the time of booking if anyone in your party is recovering from recent surgery,
is pregnant, or suffering from heart disease, serious epilepsy, diabetes, vertigo,
mental illness, etc. We reserve the right to refuse to instruct anyone at any time if
we feel they are putting the safety or wellbeing of themselves or others at risk.
- Group leaders signing the booking form of behalf of others should take all reasonable
steps to enquire if their party members have any conditions we at Peak Activities Ltd
need to be made aware of. This information should be shared with us at the time of booking
and/or well before the start of the event to ensure the safety and well-being of all those
under our care and aegis.
- If necessary group leaders should write to group members asking them to contact
- Peak Activities Limited to tell us in confidence if there are any problems we need to
- be aware of. Group members must be made aware that we cannot undertake to fully
- insure anyone with any undisclosed illnesses or extant injuries or conditions such as
- pregnancy. If in doubt individuals should ask for one of our health check forms to be
- signed and sent to us by their general medical practitioner. Please ensure you inform
everyone in your party of this important booking condition. Folks who are asked to
complete and return mdecial check forms who fail to do so will not be allowed to participate
- We will ask all participants of event to sign a form on the first day of their event
asking them details of their next of kin, any known illnesses, pre-existing injuries,
medical or behavioural conditions. Agreeing to sign this form is also a condition
of booking. We cannot instruct anyone who has been ill with viruses within three
weeks of any event - or those with infections such as Salmonella or 'flu.
- If medical conditions are not disclosed until the last minute and people cannot be
instructed as a result of this, we are not liable for making good any losses arising
or making refunds.
- Nobody should be compelled to attend one of our events by their employers, etc.
- It is therefore a contractual condition that group organisers undertake not to make
- attendance of any of our events in any way "compulsory or plenary" for their
- participants. Apart from safety briefings which may be deemed to be plenary, all
- participants have the right to not to be compelled to do anything they choose not
- to do....other than to act reasonably well and be nice to one another and to turn off
- their mobile phones when we are running safety briefings !!!! :-)
- Notwithstanding that, however, it is a condition of booking that any plenary safety
briefings for those people who do elect to take part should be fully attended so
nobody misses out key points being highlighted in safety briefings.
If you have a complaint...
Behaviour & Undisclosed Illnesses...
- Adults courses are open to anyone aged over 18 years and under 70 years of age.
Those aged 65+ need to be signed off as fit by their GP's ...but are otherwise most
welcome to join in our events. Youngsters aged 9 to 17 are welcome on "family events"
- and special youngsters courses. However a parental consent and medical form must be
- signed by the legal guardian or parent of each youngster under 18 years who is not being
- accompanied by either their legal guardian or their parent. Peak Activities Limited need
- to know they can act in loco parentis in an emergency and so we regret no exceptions to
- this requirement will be considered. Under 9's are welcome...but only on specific events
- and strictly only by prior written agreement from Peak Activities Ltd.'s senior staff.
Toddlers and babies and spectators...
- Most of our activities are unsuitable for very young children to attend.
- We cannot insure or instruct individuals or parties with babies and /or toddlers
- present. We regret that we cannot allow groups of non-participating spectators
- or bystanders to interfere with or distract our operations, and non-named
- spectators cannot be fully insured under our liability cover. Guests should never
- invite friends or colleagues or relatives along as "spectators" please without
- consulting with us first. We will normally advise people NOT to have spectators
- along on their trips here and reserve the right to charge for the costs of insuring
and adding staff to help supervise and take care of unexpected spectators.
- We love animals but we regret that we do not have insurance cover or any facilities
for guest's bringing along their pets, so please do not bring along any pets. The only
exceptions are registered guide dogs & hearing dogs which you should tell us about
please at the time of making your booking so we can make sure they are catered for.
Lost property is rare. We will try our best to return lost property to the rightful
owners as soon as possible. A minimum charge of £10-00 will be made to cover
postage & packaging of anything we post back to you. Otherwise lost property
can be collected bujt only by prior appointment. All unclaimed lost property will
be disposed of after 30 days. We reserve the right to bin or burn immediately
any really smelly or dirty socks or trainers etc. left behind which we consider to
be a biohazard or beyond hope !
Adjustments of Terms & Conditions...
- These Standard Terms and Conditions dated 1st July 2009 supersede all
previously published terms of business and relate to all new contracts with this
company signed after publication of these terms on our website. The prior
- revision of terms was Feb 17th 2007. These new terms take precedence over
any terms previously issued by us ( for example as .pdf files) or any terms or
adjustments written on any official purchase orders or letters, e-mails or faxes
you may send to us.
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- Our company's standard terms can only be amended or adjusted by a
- formal letter signed by at least two of our company's senior directors
- and stamped with Peak Activities Limited's official seal.
- Clients or their agents sending us purchase orders should please note
- that in signing our booking form or in making a payment or in asking for
- facilities to be held off on their behalf they are formally accepting all of our
termsand conditions of business, including accepting all agreements regarding
- payments and the terms outlined above. After our booking form has been
- signed or a payment has been made, any terms referred to in any subsequently
received purchase orders from clients or their agents will not be valid and will
be ignored because our terms ( for insurance & TQM purposes ) must be the
terms under which any transaction with Peak Activities Ltd is contracted.
Terms : Last Minor Revision July 1st 2009. Previous minor revision Jan. 2007.
Previous Major Revision : March 11th 2006.
Peak Activities Ltd. Rock Lea, Station Road, Hathersage, Hope Valley, Derbyshire, England, S32 1DD. Tel. 01433-650345 Fax. 01433-650342 web page http://www.iain.co.uk/terms.htm
This page is the copyright & Intellectual property of Peak Activities Ltd. 2003-09. All rights reserved.
Making Your Booking... ..............Booking forms... ..............GO TO OUR MAIN INDEX PAGE...